Thursday 8 May 2014

x.x.x


I've been completely absent from blogging and pretty poor with illustrating on a regular basis since moving to London in January. 
London life is extremely hectic, but also very inspiring as a creative. Anyway, my plan is draw and get creative as much as I possibly can in my spare time...... & update my blog and new illustration Facebook page with my latest stuff... Watch the space!


skulls, money, illustration, art, drawing, cash, Facebook, London, creative, lifestyle, fashion, wolf, moon, Caroline Jeffery, Caroline Melita, graphics

skulls, money, illustration, art, drawing, cash, Facebook, London, creative, lifestyle, fashion, wolf, moon, Caroline Jeffery, Caroline Melita,

skulls, money, illustration, art, drawing, cash, Facebook, London, creative, lifestyle, fashion, wolf, moon, Caroline Jeffery, Caroline Melita,








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving and reading your comments...